Thursday, February 6, 2014

Doodle Madness

It's time to switch to a new sketchbook so I thought I'd post some of the doodles I've down over the past couple of months. 

who doesn't love a bold flower with a HUGE stem?!



Christmas tree?


Hearts

Another flower with a more normal stem but look at that grass!

This one should probably come out for Valentines Day



small spots of yellow bleed-thru, I like it anyway

Swirls

Flowers and swirls



Green!

Last night's TV watching 

The thing is, I just can't sit and watch TV, I have to be doing something else. Sometimes it's doodling, but many times it's either reading on the internet, pinning on Pinterest, or playing a mindless computer game. Of all these activities I think the doodling is the most productive ... don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Love these drawings! My favorite are the ones in black and white. ~Kristi Matta

    ReplyDelete